Obd-o Motor Ls

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EdrikLongtail

Im trying to find a site which sells the LS engine, Ive tried Hmotors and nappon and few other with little success i got few more months befor i do the swap but i wana get a deal because i don't wana deal with a jdm b16 and adding wiries and chopping stuff (me and wires never got along) Dose anyone know any sites that has a full LS OBD-O kit with axels and wiring harness,ecu,trans,engine :p

Also for axels.. could i just use the LS axels or should i just buy the axels and shift linkage from hasport seeing it save me some time because i doubt ill have acess to a welder when i do the swap.. :( or nor do i wana start ripping apart axels

you should try your local dismantailer, they run about 900 for a complete 90-91 ls swap.

-joseph

:lol: But what do i get out of it?.. i learn nothing really about my car and then something gose rong im still kind of lost. Overall im just worried about axels,shiftlinkage now. i know rest just plug and play.. also on where to get a motor.. besides i got ductape for the shiftlinkage :p if it comes down to it

sorry my bad i did not understand..but im still trying to track one down.. anyone know about if i can use the ls axels..

check out hasport.com, they have a lot of info in regards to axle shafts, and shift linkages....in regards to the wiring and stuff, there is all the info you need in hondaswap.com (in the reference area)

you can use the axels, just take off the dust bearing inside it or else the tires wont spin, also a wrecker is just as good as anyplace to get an engine from, i got mine from there and it runs perfectly, just make sure it has low miles and check out the damage to the car, if its to the rear section of the car then the engine is fine. also check out what kinda car its from, does it have mags and a body kit? if it does u probably dont want it cause the kid that had the car beat on it, not in all cases but most, my engine was from a 4 door that had the truck smashed up so it looked like a hatchback. i got everything with brand new axels for 1400 bucks CAnadian, so like 1000 US and its a beaut.

Back