obd0-1

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Crix

What would be the wiser thing to do? Stay obd0 or convert over to obd1? Iam very good with the obd0 electronics as far as troubleshooting and hooking things up. So I was kinda thinking staying obd0. And suggestions? <_<

The only diffs are p28, pr3 vtec ecu, or controller. If you are already obdo, its cheaper to go with a vtec controller. Otherwise, you will need to have a vtec ecu + hasport obdo to obd1 conversion harness (unless you get a jdm pr3), z6 distributor, z6 injectors + some white to grey plug swapping thats going to require an obd1 harness, AND an obd1 4wire o2 sensor+ the 1 to 4 wire o2 sensor conversion. For the price of all that crap, you can get the mackdaddy of all vtec controllers for yours, and a couple of your friends rides! Not really, but close. Im going to get my hands on either a pr3 or a controller.

Originally posted by Crix@Jul 24 2004, 11:38 AM
What would be the wiser thing to do? Stay obd0 or convert over to obd1? Iam very good with the obd0 electronics as far as troubleshooting and hooking things up. So I was kinda thinking staying obd0. And suggestions? <_<
[post=367567]Quoted post[/post]​

It depends on your goals with different things. If you plan on running Hondata, then you will need to convert along with a few other engine managment systems. There are some OBD0 systems as well. The OBD0 jdm distributor just suck. You need to give some more info on your setup first. I have the harness and OBD1 ecus if you need them.

www.JKOBDconversionharness.com

Back