OBD0 Automatic Vtec Using PS9 Help Needed Auto Lock Shift

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Boricua

Guy's this is not the 1st forum i've attempted to have this problem resolved!!
But it is my last forum i will attempt to have it answered where all other's failed!!

With that said, this swap is 2 steps from getting done, the biggest obstacle is that dam Auto Shift Lock, I am currently running a PS9 ECU, does anyone know what pin's on the ecu side these wires get connected to? or any other idea's other's have tried? if you want more specific's Read on :

Ok so I am having a rather large issue and im alread for a cold drink lol... I have to add two wires for the DIZZY. now my issue is the two wires need to be added to slot b10 and b12 at the ECU "but" b12 is already being used, now I look at the wiring diagram I have and it shows nothing in slots B9,B10 and b12 are empty on DPFI but I am sure its not 100% for the auto trans DPFI ecu pin out. I havent been able to figure out what the white/red wire is in Pin slot B12 due to all the crappy wiring diagrams I get on my alldatapro account.

But I have searched google and honda tech, and at this time my computer I have at work will not open the file for the spoonertuner repair manual file. So my question to you is by any chance do you know what this white/red wire my be? or do you have a ecu pin out for the ECU PS9 ? and maybe That white/red wire goes to a different location on that ecu.

Back