Obd0 B18a1-odb1 B18a1

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i'm open for trades, but really the only thing i need is a 64mm throttle body. but let me know if you have anything significant that might be worth trading. also pls see my webpage (linked in my sig) so you know what i already have, and thus don't need.

otherwise i'm thinking $75 shipped for the rail (I assume you're in USA), they go for about $125-$140 plus shipping new most places, and this one is in all but perfect condition. i will get some pictures of it next time i'm in town where it's stored.

hey habit, well I dont have anythign you need, I have a rolling chassis, I'm looking to get $75 for, isnt worth much more than that when no one wants it.

On to more importants shiite... I have the engine in and it's running fine except the engine light and the S3 and S4 dont work, the S3 flashes at me... could itbe that I'm low on Trans fluid? There are no other signs of it fucking up or anything, any help would be greatly appreciated yO

I dont know how to jump the ECU to get it to flash, can you tell me... it's never sounded so good... nor has it ran so well! what about the flashing S3 (its an auto) what is that... Explain why my car revs and dies down... revs to like 950.. then dies to 500..what is that

I have no idea about the Auto tranny giving you crap. I thought this car was a manual. You didn't put Honda MTF in your auto tranny did you?

I am not sure if the same trick for pulling codes works on an OBD0 car as an OBD1 car.

I can tell you how to do it on an OBD1 car and you can see if the necessary plug is there.

There is two wire plug under the dash on the passenger side. You don't have to pull any of the dash apart to get at it. You use a paperclip to jumper that plug and then turn the key to the on position (you do not need to start the car). The check engine light will flash. Each long flash adds 1 to the ten's column, each short flash adds one to the one's column.
So |---------------|------|------| would be code 12. There might be multiple codes in there. There will be a long pause between codes.

i think i forgot to answer your question about if oil temp sensor will throw CEL... i don't believe it will, but there is a small chance it might. to check your code pull the carpet back (pass side) so you can see the top of the ECU. turn the ignition to ON, and the LED in the center of the ECU will blink, as mentioned before a long blink is +10 and a short blink is +1. if it is throwing multiple codes they will be seperated by about 5 sec. if you have no reference then post on here what code #s you come up with and i will cross reference for you.

also, does $75 sound fair?

I dont have any cash, I'm waiting on GSRCRXsi to send me a money order so I can send him a part he needs htne I will have about $45, thats all I'll have, will this Rail inprove performance?

this fuel rail would be a looks only piece for you unless you are running about 300hp. i just saw it in your sig so figured that's why you want it. stock honda fuel system is good to at least 300hp, i've heard all the way up to 400hp.

Back