OBD0 -OBD1 b16 in ef previous dpfi to mpfi

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

super79dave

So heres the deal car was dpfi converted to mpfi by me about 4 years ago.
Then i converted it to obd0 b16 about 2 years ago.
Now i have decided to convert to obd1, purchased the conversion harness, instructions say stock mpfi but i really don't remeber what i swapped where and how. went back through instructions for both conversion and am a little confused as to what has to go where.

Any help/walk through would be appreciated.

well if it's already been converted to mpfi then half the battle is out of the way lol.

by converting to obd1 you are using the obd1 ecu and a jumper harness which allows it to be plugged in to your obd0 cabin harness. you'll then run the wires from the jumpers subharness into the engine bay and wire up the vtec solenoid, vtec pressure switch, knock, and 4 wire o2 sensor. then get an obd1 dizzy and wire it up accordingly. obd0 to obd1 dizzy adapters are available if you don't feel like wiring that part yourself.

Thanks hopefully it will be that simple.
So the vtec wiring that is already in place remove those connections and connect them to the conversion harness, connect the new 4 wire 02 sensor and install the obd1 distributor.
My only question is do i reattach the factory wiring cut/removed from the vtec conversion to obd0?

Back