obd0 to obd1 b16a conversion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yurik

all right guys, ive got my ecu jumper harness, i just need the dizzy and the ecu

what year of cars can i get these 2 parts out of, this is on a b16a motor, vtec, etc

curious as to what year car, model, etc, going up to a youpickit junkyard and want to make sure i grab the correct parts

i kno there are more cars then jus the del sol, im pretty sure you can use some integras and other cars for the dizzy, the ecu isnt a big deal, i just need the dizzy the most

well the del sol is the only one for the ecu...but im not sure on the dizzy i would just buy a new one

$250 for one new, with my discount at oreilly im looking at $150, the junkyard has them for $35, cant beat that, even if it needs a cap/rotor :)

jus talked to rywire, they said 92-95 del sol vtec, or 92-95 1.7vtec, or 96+gsr if i want to cut the plug off and put a new one on it

dizzy code is TD44 :)

the 92-93 gsr are super hard to find thats what the 1.7 vtec is and the 96+ integra is a obd2

Back