obd0 to obd1 in DA HELP!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

408Projects

JDM- Project Eg6
ok i have pick up a hybird gsr b18c block with a b17 head. The engine is obd1 and my car is obd0. ok i have ran my obd0 engine harness from my ls and put it on my gsr longblock rewired the injector plugs to obd1. but im confused because theres no fan switch plug nor i dont know what knock senor plug to run. im sure i dont need to the o2 senor because i got it deleted on my ECU. which is a chipped p28. since i wired my injectors to obd1 i dont need to stock ls resoer box? but when i came across to wire the dizzy. no colors match up. i need help wiring the dizzy. i have the obd1 dizzy plugs but i want to wire them to the obd0 wiring harness. i already know how to run vtec wires. aNd already have the obd0 to obd1 jumper harness. PLEASE HELP ME IM SO CONFUSED AND I HATE WIRING!:wallbash: i GUESS YOU COULD CALL ME A RETARD!

just rewire your obd1 dizzy to the obd0 harness just match the color or if you have the manual of your conversion harnes they explain how to do the wiring on the dizzy

Thats the thing, And i dont know the color match up. Plus.. The kn0ck senor and fan switch... no cule how to wire them up along with the dizzy. im dumbass confused. i kinda need some step by step or some pics or something.

I guess im not the only retard that doesnt know wiring. haha i really do need help. if you know something please put in your input.

try having 1 thread next time....

this is from your other thread...

you need a new dizzy that came from either an OBD1 or OBD2 vehicl, conversion harness for ecu to go from OBD0 to OBD1, and i suggest spending the 35 bux for the conversion harness that switches the dizzy from OBD1/2 to OBD0.

Thats all. I just did theis swap myself.

if you are wanting to run the OBD1/2 injectors then you need to get rid of the resistor box. from what i have come across it is pretty easy tho i havent done it... yet... I dropped a valve before i got to that part.

and since im in a good mood here is a link to a well built complete harness kit.
Rywire - Online Store

Back