obd0 to obd1 its a damn mess

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mad_hatter

Its Da Mad Hatter
ok well i thought i had a decent handle on the wiring i got my obd1 ecu plugs and started converting the two over well whoever had the shell last did a rack of repinning and i dont know what kind of motor he had in there i looked up possibilities but the way its wired i dont think it worked out for him maybe he gave up o the swap and never had it running so pretty much im gonna cut off the obdo plugs and just go from there anyone have some advice has to how i can trace down wires some of them theres only one color of it so thats a given but like all the main relays does it matter if they get switched up and the ignition has three of the same whats the easiest method of executing this prolem, maybe i could get the ecu side of the harness and just trade it out right? anyone know where i can get one, its a 88 crx dx

wow. That sucks =)
My advice. Get a used, unmodified interior harness off ebay. Try to stick to the same year, or get a 88 Si interior harness and engine harness.
We do wiring for a living and we wouldn't take on that much of a cluster !#@ =)

Back