obd0 to obd1

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I currently have a 90 crx with a b16a1, but I am getting a 93 del sol that already had a swap done to it. I am basically just going to swap my motor over to the del sol.

Correct me if I am wrong but I need to use the ecu, distributor, wiring harness, tranny, shift linkage, and mounts that is in the del sol now! If I am missing anything please let me know!

try putting in the correct forum.

and if you are swapping hte engine from the del sol to your ed, then you need to use the stock fucking harness, hasport efb mount kits as well as shift linkages or nigger rig if you like.

to go to obd1 you need the dist., ecu, a jumper harness, 4 wire o2 and the injectors as well... you can also use the stock obd0 injectors.

Quoted post[/post]]

and if you are swapping hte engine from the del sol to your ed, then you need to use the stock fucking harness, hasport efb mount kits as well as shift linkages or nigger rig if you like.

to go to obd1 you need the dist., ecu, a jumper harness, 4 wire o2 and the injectors as well... you can also use the stock obd0 injectors.

hey smart ass i don't think his del sol has motor,...........i might just think he's gonna put his obdo motor in the del sol

Quoted post[/post]]

I am putting my motor in the del sol. and if you could fucking read I already mentioned most of that shit you listed. CUNT

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

I am putting my motor in the del sol. and if you could fucking read I already mentioned most of that shit you listed. CUNT

yea, ok. call me a cunt, bahaa haa maybe you and your little buddy should learn to type and clearify your fucking questions.

Putting an OBD0 engine in an OBD1 car is fucking stupid.

OK smart guy. then you tell me what the differences are between a b16a1 block and head and a b16a2. not any electronics or anything else. just the block and head

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
no real major differences that will get in the way of what I am planning to do.

you know everything, why would you need our help? and to be honest, I dont know everything, never said i did. so you need to calm down and take your ass back to Honda-Tech.

never said I knew everything, that is why I was checking if there was anything else. If you wouldn't have jumped my ass in the first thread it could have been a more useful thread.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
no real major differences that will get in the way of what I am planning to do.

you know everything, why would you need our help? and to be honest, I dont know everything, never said i did. so you need to calm down and take your ass back to Honda-Tech.

never said I knew everything, that is why I was checking if there was anything else. If you wouldn't have jumped my ass in the first thread it could have been a more useful thread.

no, not really. thread was a lost cause from the git-go

youll need an OBD1 vtec dizzy, OBD1 injectors and a 4 wire O2. and you will need an OBD1 wiring harness also to plug into the OBD1 dizzy and O2 sensor. a D16Z6 harness should do the job.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
OK smart guy. then you tell me what the differences are between a b16a1 block and head and a b16a2. not any electronics or anything else. just the block and head
Thermostat housing.

and the intake manifold bolt pattern
Then why did i buy a civic si skunk2 intake mani and hondata intake mani gasket to put on my b16a1, bolted up fine. There is no difference.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Thermostat housing.

Then why did i buy a civic si skunk2 intake mani and hondata intake mani gasket to put on my b16a1, bolted up fine. There is no difference.

right only GSR's have a diff bolt pattern, all B16's and ITR's are the same.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Thermostat housing.

right only GSR's have a diff bolt pattern, all B16's and ITR's are the same.
Correct

Back