obd1 harness on obd2 engine?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bavarianblessed

Hi all,new to this board.Quick question regarding my current project.I have a 92'
Civic CX that i am swapping a 96' LS drivetrain into.I am going to stay obd1 but
need to know if the obd1 harness will plugin to the obd2 sensors on the B18,or
do i need to modify the harness?I realize i need to use an obd1 dizzy,will the one
from the civic work or not?As far as injectors go can i splice the plugs from the teg
harness onto the civic one or will the obd1 ecu even run them?Sorry so many questions,making a shopping list.

Should be fairly plug and play. Use the B series dizzy and the OBDI injectors will plug right in(D and B series are the same). OBDI ECU will be perfect. This is a very straightforward swap.

Originally posted by nfn15037@Dec 3 2004, 10:34 PM
Should be fairly plug and play.  Use the B series dizzy and the OBDI injectors will plug right in(D and B series are the same).  OBDI ECU will be perfect.  This is a very straightforward swap.
[post=426143]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks for the reply.The obd2 B18 dizzy wont plug into the civic harness though,right?Arent the plugs on the teg injectors incompatible with the civic harness?Planned on using pr4 ecu from 94 or 95 ls teg.
The teg is obd2 and civic obd1

As long as you are using OBDI injectors, they will work, B or D series. YOu can just splice the OBDII clips and plug in obd II injectors. Yes a PR4 will work.

Back