obd1 ls into a obd2a chb dx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phatboi

okay it was throwing 5 codes before and now its down to 1 code left.... which is 14 the iacv - the stock d16 is 3 wire and i need to convert to 2 wire... the thing is that i have the plug but the color on the wires are different not the green/black and black its green and red.... so which wire goes to what wire?

according to this https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?...type=post&id=28 i already did the ecu thing and its still going but not sure which wires am i suppose to match it up with since my 2 wire plug isnt the same color as the other ones....

thanks in advance

danny

connect ur yellow/black wire from the stock harness to the green/black wire on the 2 wire plug and connct the black/blue from the harness to the black wire on the 2 wire plug...and tape up the orange wire from the harness...

where did u get the 2 wire plug from?? if u got it off of a reg. 2 wire IACV harness the it would be easy but if u got just a plug then im not sure...i suggest just hook it up and if it throws another code just swithch them around...

Back