OBD1 & OBD2 pin out shemas?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TypeKoshiR

Can anyone help me with this one and tell me where I can find all ECU shemas for OBD1 and OBD1 for civics, most of all I would need sheme of pin outs for B16A2 engine ECU(OBD2)!

I'm in the middle of my project of swaping B16A2 (NA prepaired) into my civic HB 90' previus engine was D16A9 (130HP) so I need some shemas for that so I can wire my ECU to everthing else....

THNX for all your help! :worthy:

CYA

Originally posted by TypeKoshiR@Jul 17 2003, 07:10 AM
Can anyone help me with this one and tell me where I can find all ECU shemas for OBD1 and OBD1 for civics, most of all I would need sheme of pin outs for B16A2 engine ECU(OBD2)!

I'm in the middle of my project of swaping B16A2 (NA prepaired) into my civic HB 90' previus engine was D16A9 (130HP) so I need some shemas for that so I can wire my ECU to everthing else....

THNX for all your help! :worthy:

CYA

it's schematic , someone with a helms might e able to help you out, or you could always buy the helms manual yourself. oher than that search the internet

hello and welcome to hondaswap.com
https://hondaswap.com/swap/viewer.php?id=58
pin outs are there.

and please, kindly remove the image from your sig, or one of the moderators will do it for you. Please consult the Forum Guidelines at the top of the page, which state's we don't allow images in sigs here. you're new- and don't know this... no issues, just kindly get rid of it. Thanks.

Thank you very much for that link...

CYA
P.S.: is that alright now-my signature :)

Back