obd1 to obd 2 jumper harness???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bizaarhatch

Ok ive got a 99 hatch that is obd2b i think, and i bought a h22 obd1 off of hmotorsonline which comes with the wiring harness....I'm prolly gonna buy the obd2 to obd1 adaptor harness from jdmshit.com.......If i do that it'll just be plug and play ....I'm I correct

allmost i would buy the harness from rywire tell them you have a obd2b and wont to go to obd1, you will still need to run the vtec wires and pressure switch

like i said get the jumper but you will still need to run 2 wires

If you have an EX model civic, you don't need to run vtec wires as they are already there. If you get a harness from a reputable place like rywire, or xenocron.com, they should come with detailed directions on how to wire it up. It shouldn't take more than an hour if you know how to solder.

If you have an EX model civic, you don't need to run vtec wires as they are already there. If you get a harness from a reputable place like rywire, or xenocron.com, they should come with detailed directions on how to wire it up. It shouldn't take more than an hour if you know how to solder.
he said it was a hatch

okay, so he'll definitely have to wire for vtec. It still shouldn't take more than an hour of wiring, provided he has the right tools and supplies, i.e. soldering iron, solder, heat shrink tubing, and a good pair of dikes.

huh?!? You buy the conversion harness, and then it plugs into your stock harness. From there YOU wire in VTEC, etc., etc. Unless you are paying a shop to do the work for you, you have to do it yourself. Most people who sell/make harnesses only give instructions.

Back