obd1 to obd0 dizzy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

egdimitri

uh, you were a virgin
my z6 blew in my eg, i had a d15 b2 laying around, right now i'm using all the intake manifold, exhaust manifold, and cable trany off the d16. it all fits like a glove but the 1.6 distributor doesn't fit. i need a link to a diagram of the two or something along those lines so i can butcher that harness to get them to work.

or you could instead of butcher the harness,,talk to monotech and ask if he will make you a conversion harness

my z6 blew in my eg, i had a d15 b2 laying around, right now i'm using all the intake manifold, exhaust manifold, and cable trany off the d16. it all fits like a glove but the 1.6 distributor doesn't fit. i need a link to a diagram of the two or something along those lines so i can butcher that harness to get them to work.

or just break open the dizzy and switch out the modules. that way you dont butcher anything. fits perfect. no stupid conversion wires that look like crap. i have to break down a dizzy as it is. does anyone know if theres actually a write up on dizzy break downs? plus pics? hm.. i might have to make one up.

Back