obd1 z6 swap question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tmacie

Ok I think I have confused myself. I have looked around on different sites but cant find the answer I really need.

I am swapping a d16z6 into a 90 DX hatch. I am using the OBD1 conversion harness. Do I need the z6 engine harness or will the one form the DX or an 89-91 SI work?

Thanks for clearing up my confusion.

Travis

You can use the obo0 harness but you have to make a few changes its not that hard, You can find the dpfi to mpfi right here on the site, I think it is easier and you don't want to hack up that z6 harness although you will need a few plugs off of it.

Originally posted by darien234@Feb 8 2005, 02:01 PM
You can use the obo0 harness but you have to make a few changes its not that hard, You can find the dpfi to mpfi right here on the site, I think it is easier and you don't want to hack up that z6 harness although you will need a few plugs off of it.
[post=458071]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks, I'm gonna attempt the MPFI wiring in a couple days, I just need to find the plugs I need now. Thats easier said than done.

Travis

Thanks, I'm gonna attempt the MPFI wiring in a couple days, I just need to find the plugs I need now. Thats easier said than done.

Travis
[post=458347]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

word!!!

Back