OBD2-1, P28, Hondata S100, Fuel Pressure,Fuel Pump

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

khai_tuan_nguyen

Hi there guys I have a few questions, but mostly wants. HE he
I have a b20 vtec on obd2 in a 97 civic hx. I need the following items.

1) OBD2- OBD1 Conversion
My question about this is will it work with all OBD 2 harnesses, because i know my swap would not swap into an si ecu, but it would into a p72, maybe the covnerter plugs into the engines harness which then plugs into the ecu. I don't know. Its kinda hard to explain.

2)P28 ecu or equivalent for OBD1 b20 vtec and hondata. As long as i can tune it with a computer thats all i need.

3) Hondata S100, pretty much basic functions

4) Fuel pressure regulator
MY question is does it matter what brand etc. as long as it is adjustable it shouldn't matter right?)

5) Upgraded fuel pump
Again, it doesn't matter what brand right it just depends on how much it pumps. Any recommendations. Warlbro? How many LPH (I think that is what it is called.)

Let me know if you have any of these items.

Thanks
Khai

1)get the obd2 conversion for your application ex. obd2a or obd2b whichever one it is that your harness now is around 100-150 for either one can be found on ebay

2)p28 or any vtec ecu that is obd 1 will work with hondata can be found cheapest at a junkyard i got my old one on the del sol for 30 bucks will have to be manual if being used with s100

3)s100 would work fine just no 3 step rev limiter, g-sensor, and no data logging

4)fuel pressure regulator i used was a b&m they all work about the same though make sure to get a fuel pressure guage when you get the regulator

5)Walbro 255 fuel pump is one of the best on the market

I dont have these items but i hope this info helps you out

Thanks redsol. It does help. As for fuel pumps, whatother cheap brands can i get. Also what lph should i be looking at.

As for hondata, what do these actually do?
no 3 step rev limiter, g-sensor, and no data logging

I have an hx civic, so it plugs into an 0bd2 p72, it does not fit into an si. So what obd2-1 harness should i be looking for?

Thanks
Again
Khai

what year civic hx i think 96-98 is obd2a and 99+ is obd2b on civics and the walbro 255 is pretty decently priced around 150 if someone else knows more about obd2a and obd2b years and i am wrong please correct me

Walboro FUel pump 255 lph
Titanmotorsports.com has them on sale for $110

Also, I believe that Walboro is one of the only companies that makes fuel pumps, most other fuel pumps are made by Walboro then re- labeled, There are others but Walboro is one of the largest manufactures(sp?), if not the largest

I got one, it's great

Back