obd2 b20 with obd1 b18 head in ek need help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

isaacson06

ok i got a b20z (obd2) with a b18 head (obd1) on it the swap went in easy but the wiring it whats messing with me the bottom end it obd2 so it has the ckf but i did the bypass on that and then theres a knock sensor but the dx wriering didnt have one so i didnt plug it in. i did the rewire on the dizzy to obd2a for the stock harness and i also did the 2 wire ivac ok thats all the things for the swap to run right ???? but i have a p75 ecu but it runs like shit when you give it gas it cuts out and then revs up but if i put my stock po6 obd1 in it runs the same way but if i put the stock p2p(obd2a) ecu in it runs better but you still cant really drive it has anyone had this problem???? i swap out the obd2 injectors and the clips and put in obd1 injectors and clips then i put my obd2a to obd1 convestion harness on and a po6 but im getting a code 4 which is crank pistion sensor and code 41 no o2 sensor is the code 4 in the dizzy ?????? . need help guys asap ?????

you wanna eliminate your headaches? get the head and dizzy that matches the engine harness and ecu. you will have continuous problems with the setup your running.

Back