Obd2 Car Obd1 Engine & Wiring

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Just to keep this goin into 2011, can u convert the carberated crx to a FI just need a new harness? And an ecu? I got a 86:/

im trying to wire a obd1 h22a1 into my obd2 accord.im running the p13 ecu from obd1. i used the engine harness from the chassis (obd2). do i need this 'adapter harness'? the donor motor is running but barely, i cant work it out

The first gen crx bible is redpepperracing.
You're better off sticking with motor mods or a first gen integra brown top engine.
It came carbed, and came in their crx. Otherwise you'll need a pressurized fuel system, oh and theirs not the same ecu as most cars today in the dx(unlabeled) and hf. It's more like a conglomeration of pessure valves hooked up to a lil ecu. That means an ECU plus a whole lot of wiring. It can be done, but is few and far between, check out YouTube to find a dx with a b16 in it, all new fuel sys, insane power for ~1750lbs of car.

GSR info

i have a gsr engine in my 99 civic but i see alot of missing plugs can someone help me, i need some info cause its my second swap and before this swap was done i didnt see any missing plugs

This thread is 2003. Start a new thread of your own. Read the faqs for direction. Thanks

I have a 97 integra, couldn't I just run a obd1 engine harness, and a obd2 to obd1 jumper harness and use a obd1 p75 ecu? I don't mind cutting plugs and such

Obd1 f22b1 vtec engine to a obd2a chasis frame using a P0J-L52 ECU NEED ENFIME DIAGRAM OF HOW TO MAKE IT RUN ASAP

Back