1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

obd2 ls in eg

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by 94 tird, Mar 16, 2008.

1. 94 tird

94 tird New Member

i bought a 1999 integra ls. im swapping it into my 1994 civic cx. got everything straight. now just need to do the wiring. i have an obd1 ls ecu im using. but i wanna keep the obd2 distributor, injectors, etc. is it possible? what exactly involved? thanks.

2. LS_VTEC

LS_VTEC you get the BRAKE

That = problems. If you want obd1, you need an obd1 distributor. If you want to keep your obd2 distributor than you have to run an obd2 ecu and modify/replace your existing engine harness.

3. 94 tird

94 tird New Member

okay i gotcha. is the distributor the only thing i have to replace?

4. OKCZombie

OKCZombie Banned

you can have the distributor rewired for obd1 it is a pain in the ass to do but it is possible just gotta get the plugs. I recommend just swapping the injector clips as well they wire up color for color not hard to do at all if you don't wanna swap injectors out. Alternator will also need to be swapped for obd1 or obd2 different plugs on it.

honestly if you want clean and to not cut up your harness get the obd1 injectors, distributor, and alternator.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted