1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OBD2 or OBD1?

Discussion in 'ECU's, Electronics, and Tuning' started by acolvard, Dec 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. acolvard

acolvard Junior Member

I am installing a USDM 97 h22a4 OBD2 into an 1988 Prelude. I am trying to determine what ECU to use, OBD2 or OBD1. I currently have a Place Racing OBD1 to OBD0 to OBD1 wiring harness. I can by an OBD1 ECU if i need to. I also have a full harness for the OBD2. Also the transmission has ATTS, does that effect ECU selection?

2. dohch22a4

dohch22a4 Senior Member

Holy wrong fucking OBD, motor, and chassis choice, Batman. OBD 0 and OBD 2 don't mix unless you enjoy wiring nightmares, you have to get custom mounts to fit that motor into that chassis, and as far as I know, ATTS is another wiring clusterfuck that requires custom intermediate shaft fabrication. Do yourself a favor and sell that A4 swap and buy an OBD 1 H22. A 3g Lude with an H22 would be a killer.

3. dohcvtec_accord

dohcvtec_accord WRX Sellout

Please refer to our FAQ. There is no need to post your topic more than once.

This topic has been closed by a moderator. Please continue your question in the other thread that you started.

Thanks, Moderating Team

:locked2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.