1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

obd2a to obd1 Conversion Question??!!!!! Help!!!!

Discussion in 'ECU's, Electronics, and Tuning' started by DCgsr213, Dec 16, 2009.

1. DCgsr213

DCgsr213 New Member

i have a 97 gsr shell with a b20b. my question is what exactly do i need for the conversion?? Jumper harness, OBD1 ecu, does the ecu have to be for integra gsr or could i get any obd1 ecu?? what else do i need to change?Also any threads where it shows you how to do this Any help is greatly appreciated?!! :confused:

2. DCgsr213

DCgsr213 New Member

:mad:really?? thanks

3. CAFROG

CAFROG Honda Minion VIP

Is this a Frankenstein?

If not,
    You need a B18B OBD1 LS ECU....at least I know it works....and not as expensive as others out there.
    I think you can also run a variety of chipped ECU's (as long as the chip is for the correct app)

I also believe you want to run the OBD2 Harness from the Integra's engine. Original harness is always the go to Engine Harness
    at least thats what I was told a while ago. Not sure if B20B axles work....maybe.

4. TerribleTeg

TerribleTeg New Member

I believe your just goin to need the jumper and an ecu, at least thats all i needed on my 99 gsr to convert over

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted