obd2b to obd2a

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ms.tuner

Banned
need to wire 99 auto ls into 2000 civic ex. anyone know?:confused:

integras are hella weird. its the 2000-2001 that are obd2b. the 99 and 2000 civics are obd2b. the 99 integra is obd2a

just convert to obd1, and buy a socketed p28 with stock ls maps from chris at xenocron.com. Best move you'll ever make.

i cant convert an obd2-b auto to obd1 because the obd2b autos use something called a TCM, (transmission control module) which is seperate from the ecu in obd2-b cars, unlike obd0,obd1 and obd2a

hey there everyone got ya'll a quetion. whats the biggest engine that can fit in the 92 plymouth lasers rs engine bay? right now it has a 2.0L 4 CYLINDER. i want to get a better engine for this car

no way my stock wiring harness from my motor is goin to work on the ls....to many wires dont match up and a lot hang loose. i need to figure out how to do my wiring

Has nobody seriously done the swap before? I've never heard of it being THAT hard. I think you trying to stay with an automatic transmission is what is keeping people from answering your question. IMO, if you wanted to keep an auto, you should've just kept the d-engine in there. Auto integras are SLOW. You will be unimpressed. but good luck with the wiring. My suggestion would be to rape all the necessary hardware/sensors from your old motor, and just lengthen the wire loom as needed, then just plug in an obd2b ls auto ecu and be done with it.

if i convert to manual....wont i still run into the same problems with my wiring? and on top of that...what mount would i use for passenger side?

i cant convert an obd2-b auto to obd1 because the obd2b autos use something called a TCM, (transmission control module) which is seperate from the ecu in obd2-b cars, unlike obd0,obd1 and obd2a

yup this makes auto swaps hella hard!!!...and tcm's are in obd 1 too

i dont understand whats sooooooooooo different about the 2 harnesses? did honda ADD sensors? or CHANGE the plugs? whats sooo different?

Back