obd2b to obd2a

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dok

ok guys this is a tricky one i have a 96 civic hb i want to put a b16a2 it has wire harnnes the one problem is that the car does not have a wire harness and the b16a2 harness only has 2 plugs to the ecu and i think the 99-00 have the other plug on the car so how can i make this happen do they sell jumper harness for this or what can i do help??????????????////

96--98 civics have three ecu plugs. What harness are you using? The civic harness is almost straight bolt on to the motor. You just have to stretch some plugs to their respective locations. Everyone always gets muddled up in harnesses:mad: Swapping harnesses is not at all neccesary with a b series swap. The civic harness is very very easy to make work. It only took me 30 minutes to hook my 97 ex harness up to my obd1 b16 after i got the motor in the car and this was on my first swap. If your factory harness is still in the car then i can help you in how to hook it up to your motor.

thats the thing i don't have the cars harness and i reallly don't want to buy it if i don't have to i have do have the motors harness can i use that

yes, the harness is perfect for your car because its from a civic with the same body style as yours.

the things i had this a 96dx coupe and alot of things didn't work so i was wondering if i can modd the 99 harness so it can work

Back