Obx Racing Parts?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ovcrash

Is OBX Racing parts are any good? engine wise?
And anyones knows a online store where i could by OBX parts or any other parts? or any good online store to by performance parts?
i'm looking for prelude 97 performance parts.

thanks alot!

Only thing I had OBX was a strut bar, and it was very nice. None of those tiny steel tube bars. This was very strong and had great mounting brackets.

what the fuck.
can't believe what I'm reading....

obx - apc -ractive - tenzo... its all the same shit

I never said all their parts a good, just that my specific set of coilover sleeves worked fine. I know there are better products out there, but these did what they were supposed to do. Would I pay what I did for them 2 years ago? No way.

Like my R1 coilovers. They ride awesome. The shop that I get my stuff from has drove my car a bit and says they handle a lot better than any Skunk2 coilovers they've installed.

ok... that's about the shittiest comparasin i have ever heard of. how in the world is somebody going to say that product A works better than product B when they are on two completely different vehicles?! put some skunk 2's on your car and find out for yourself that they are better.

I know someone who dynoed the same with a matrix jdm wannabe 4-1 as he did with a real jdm type r 4-1 header. Everyone thinks the most expensive is the best, not always.

i have an obx short shifter and it works great. reduced shift throw, it didnt put my shift knob on the ground and, i got it for $10.

I have an OBX short shift adapter, and it works great. Hella cheaper than a DC or something like that. It's one piece of machined aluminum. If a company can fuck that up, they don't deserve to be selling parts.

Back