OC Car & Truck Show June 9-10

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

occarshow

The Scion OC Car & Truck Show is back this June 9-10 2012 in Ocean City, MD!!! All registration is $10 off until February 28th if you go to our occarshow website. Don’t miss out on the biggest show at the beach!!! We have some of the hottest cars, trucks, and bikes from around the country all on display! Don’t forget the models, bikini contest, thousands in giveaways, celebrity meet and greets!! This year the consumer electronics blowout sale is on once again, everything you need for your ride up to 75% off!! Check us out on facebook at OC Car Show or our website for vehicle classes, hotel discounts and updates!!

update!

One lucky winner will walk away with a complete car sound system courtesy of Sony and another will walk away with FREE gas for the entire summer. All you have to do to win is come to the show!
Here is a quick summary of what is in store for 2012:

- OVER 700 of the hottest vehicles in the COUNTRY ON DISPLAY
- LIVE PERFORMANCES FROM JEREMIH, Astro (X Factor Finalist), Driicky Graham and many more
- Scion Break Dance shows all weekend
- The east coast debut of Scion's new super car the FR-S. Be the first to see it on the east coast
- More Models than you can imagine including the DEW Girls and SCION Models
- Dance Crews including “Atomic Goof Ball” from “So you think you can dance” & “America’s got talent”
- Check out the Manufactures ZONE with the latest & greatest product in the Automotive Industry including HUGE discounts on top name products for your home and car at up to 70 percent off!!
- Tens of thousands in give-a-ways including FREE GAS FOR THE SUMMER and a complete Sony car audio system
- The MISS OC Car Show Bikini Contest with HUGE CASH PURSES (Saturday and Sunday)
- The Baddest Shop in the East Awards
- Magazine & TV Coverage and SO MUCH MORE
The event takes place June 9-10 at the Ocean City Convention Center and is a great thing for the whole family to get out and enjoy. The show hours are Saturday 10am-10pm and Sunday 10am - 6pm. So much to see and do! The OC Car Show is the place to be in OC. For more information visit the website at OC Car Shows | Ocean City Maryland Car Show or call 302-436-0183.

- The east coast debut of Scion's new super car the FR-S. Be the first to see it on the east coast

I'm pretty sure this is false. I saw one at a dealership earlier this week, and TurboMirage's dealership keeps trying to get him to drive the Manu-Matic version they have.

my buddy who works at toyota already got one at their shop too....

601279_3481678686281_626271607_n.jpg

and 'lol' at supercar.

I'm farily certain a car that is less powerful than a v6 altima is not a supercar.

Back