OCT 26....CART....LAST AUTOCROSS.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Me not sure.

I'm part of a Tri-State autoX in New Jersey on Saturday. And I've got something I have to do on Sunday. I may show up and do one run - maybe two - but that's all I'd have time for....

If I get my car straightened out by then I will be there. I hope that my day off this week is nice so I can get it done.

i juuust waxed my helmet. shines like a mirror!

Originally posted by Green92HatchDX@Oct 19 2003, 02:20 PM
i juuust waxed my helmet. shines like a mirror!

If it's a sunny day... I guess that I'll need sunglasses for the glare! B)

I can't wait for the last Waterbury meet myself. That's my favorite course.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 19 2003, 01:39 PM
50/50

ditto... Gotta see how the car runs during the week...

Do they have muffler rules there? I'm not running one at the moment...

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@Oct 19 2003, 07:24 PM
Do they have muffler rules there?

Yup. Nothing scientific. It's how loud they think you are. They/we want to keep the neighbors happy. No muffler at all would probably be too loud, although some cars aren't exactly quiet.

There is probably a mile between my house and the Bristol auto-x. I can usually hear faint sounds of engines revving on some Sundays. But I can also hear people drag racing down there too.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Oct 20 2003, 04:24 AM-->
Originally posted by number9@Oct 19 2003, 04:59 PM
pissedoffsol
@Oct 19 2003, 01:39 PM
50/50

Brian,

When you're 100% you don't show. Does 50/50 mean 75%? :lol:

:lol: yea yea....

my sleep schedule sucks... I work 3rd shift. It's tough to totally re-adjust for the weekend, and then go back to work sun. night....

I'll know what's going on as time gets closer.

you need more caffine.....I have no problem making it all the time...except the last time was just too frantic of a schedual...3 days no sleep..and I slept in on accident....

and Chris...I will smack you up the head if you don't go. You wouldn't want me to brag on how you couldn't catch up to me for the rest of the year....???

its easy to brag when you are 300lbs lighter, and 50-60 more horsepower, suspension and better tires. take that turbo off, and id prolly get much better!

if i do, i would be running martine's car. my car is wired for the winter and i dont feel like pulling my subs n wires again. :(

But you have that Torque Monster!!!! and was only 0.3 seconds behind me in the rain.......hehe

i also had traction, unlike every other driver out there.

Back