OCT 26....CART....LAST AUTOCROSS.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:werd: autoX pretty much sucked today :(

Sorry guys....the daylight saving shit fawked us up, the rain was not to intriging(sp)...and a lot of work was required on my little project.....which we got all of the wireing harnesses ran, installed, and half way hooked up....I am about a day and a half from cranking this bitch up.....hehe

But I did want to have another shot at blowing up the rexes motor..and trying to catch up to Bill.....so I feel real bad for not even showing up there.... :(

toyota swap is 10x harder than honda swaps. hands down.

I can't wait for winter cross. Dennis your CRX looks real good. I love that color.

toyota swap is 10x harder than honda swaps. hands down.

Here here. The Honda swaps and mods have gone such a long way because the people that own them (and thus perform the swaps) share their info with the rest of the Honda community at no charge.

Toyota people tend to be older, working in the garage to finish the project but then they don't go and write up posts and how-tos. They just stop and ... Well, drive.

Celica people are like this. That's why you should keep your non-honda group so close at hand.

-> Steve

the mitsubishi crew owns. there are multitudes of writeups and shit on my board.

Other than the timing getting fubared for a while, the feiro that sheered a lower ball joint and hte rain. I had a fun time. I was very impressed with my own improvements.
1st run. 69.xxx, 2nd run 63.xxx about a 6 sec improvement.

I'll defenitely be buying a helmet for next season. and going to many more events.

Back