1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ODB2 LS in a 95 Civic

Discussion in 'Civic and del Sol - EG and EK' started by sicccivic, Jun 7, 2008.

1. sicccivic

sicccivic New Member

My Buddy is Selling me his ODB2 ls motor swap with 90k out of his 96 civic hatch for 400bux..the whole thing..axels,linkage,ecu,motor,mounts,gsr tranny,halfshafts but its odb2 and my cars odb1...so all i need is a jumper harness odb2 to odb1?? can anyone help me with this information...i searched and searched the net and couldent find any info so now im resluting to asking on the boards ...thanks.

p.s. this is too good of a deal to pass up thats why im doing odb2 ls instead of the obd1 ls..thanks

Last edited: Jun 7, 2008
  2. YBLEGAL

YBLEGAL Regular Member w/ Cheese

www.rywire.com can help you.

make sure you use the ECU with the motor, not the car. OBD2 ecu for OBD2 motor. capishe?

3. ha_neon

ha_neon New Member

use your old motor harness on the car and an OBD1 distributer with a chipped P06 ECU runnign the LS fuel maps should run like a champ. you may have to extend some sensor plugs since they wont be in the same place as your stock motor.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted