odd news of the day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That would piss me off good and right. Although, I doubt it would piss me off as much as watching the fucks who broke into my car drive off. I came down stairs at my apt complex to head off to work, saw my dome light was on and then the glass on the ground looked down the driveway and saw the fuckers speed off.

In other news, a new study shows that people often eat food, and drink water, or water based substances to stay alive.

You'd think there would be fingerprints on the paper then

they could have signed the damn note and left their full address... the cops still arent going to do a fucking thing about it

lazy fuckers

:lmao:

Most burglars wear gloves these days, if they have somewhat of a brain.

Like E said though, even if there were fingerprints, I doubt they would do anything.

they could have signed the damn note and left their full address... the cops still arent going to do a fucking thing about it

lazy fuckers

Even if the criminal wrote an address & a name, the police have no clue if the name/addy actually belongs to the criminal. They cannot follow up.

hell, the guy could come back, hand the victim back his license and credit cards, and when the victim beats the leaving shit out of the crook. The police will press charges on the original victim, even if beating the crap out of a person who robs you is respectively right.

Unfortunately laws are in place to protect the criminal not the victim's anymore. This country is so fucked up.

...so why did he leave his car unlocked if he had his cash, credit cards, and driver's license in there?

moral of the story, dont' leave shit in your car.

i treat my car as if it is a convertible. all you can do is vandalize my car. i even take the insurance and registration out if i know it it going to be parked for a short time out of my sight.

dang. one time when friend's 944 got broken into. they stole his stereo and cds. we did find some of his cds randomly flung around the yard, guess they didn't love all his music...

dang. one time when friend's 944 got broken into. they stole his stereo and cds. we did find some of his cds randomly flung around the yard, guess they didn't love all his music...

ROFL!!

Its pretty bad when the theif rifles through your CD library and tosses the shitty music in your yard. Not even worth stealing..

Lol that happened to my dad when i was 10. I remember going for a walk and seeing cassette tapes lying on the neighbors' yards.

Back