oddest thing at the work place

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the wierdest thing ive seen at work so far (ive been there a week) is a lady who orders a glass of hot water to drink wtf. Its like reeeealy hot water, we get it out of the coffee machine.

Well, i help the rents out. We are about to....

Have a pool built
Have the shop built
and a TON of other projects going on.

So right now, we are landscaping that pond (that pics if old), clearing trees for the pool, laying sod, having a front porch built, so we are doing some work out front.. pic here https://hondaswap.com/gallery/images/s3...35ca205f385.jpg

They are little jobs to work here at the house, but they pay 8 an hr to fuck off all day and do little shit.

i would have to say the oddest thing where i work is the overwhelming amount of high school dropouts. even the shitter walls are covered with grammar mistakes. example: "you can here fords rusting at knight" but i guess thats a body shop for you.

I work in a warehouse that we use to stock all of our inventory. This is a big 2 room warehouse that is 3500 square feet. The weird thing is that there is a shower inside !!! WTF ? why would there be a shower here ?

Originally posted by WiggerMan@Aug 12 2003, 08:46 PM
We have 2, 3 Million dollar POS Avionics test stations that break down every other day... GOOO Chair Force!

you talking about TTU205 test sets? I'm a Hydro guy in Dyess

Back