OEM CD Players

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

endlesszeal

Well my gf got jacked and we're tired of replacing it with aftermarket ones. Now girlfriend wants to get an OEM cd player. How much do they cost (used) usually and are all the single-din's universal? Like one from a 2000 odyssey will fit? Also, those fucktards cut the damn radio antennae, how do i fix that? the cable looks like the home cable/satellite ones where there is a thin wire in the center with insulation around it followed by more threaded wires.

Thieves cut the radio antenae on my car too. I had to get a whole new one from autozone and plumb the wire through the car to the stereo behind the dash. I had looked into getting an oem honda unit too. I just know you need the security code for the stereo before it will work.

I like some of these anti-theft devices myself:
YouTube - Stick Death 2004 Anti Auto theft

Call a junkyard for an OEM Radio... Probably $100 or so...

If its a Civic, the antenna isnt TOO difficult to replace... Buy a new antenna (OEM Fits the best), then unscrew the base from the top of the A Pillar... Pull the antenna out a bit, and cut it off... Then, SECURELY tape the new antenna to the old one, and then pull the antenna cable out from behind the radio and it will thread the new cable in. I have done this 3x now, never failed... :)

Search around on Honda-tech. There are bound to be OEM cd players for sale somewhere. I sold mine for 75 bucks a few years ago.

Back