OEM eclipse wheels..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eg6sir

Supa Mod
VIP
ok. .. before anyone says anything about these being in a Honda forum, some people drive other cars also.. or have friends who drive a Mits... soo.. tell your friends..

ok.. a buddy of mine has these sitting in his garage and asked me if i could get rid of them for him.. so i thought i would post this up in here.. they are 16x6.. not sure of the lug pattern .. i know 5 lug thats about it..
these are the actual rims.... .. they are in perfect condition w/ no tires... $$SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD$$
Picture271.jpg

Picture272.jpg

Picture273.jpg

Picture274.jpg

Picture275.jpg

Quoted post[/post]]
ok. .. before anyone says anything about these being in a Honda forum, some people drive other cars also.. or have friends who drive a Mits... soo.. tell your friends..

i drive a gst and a honda. i know exactly how you feel. i got yelled at on my dsm forums for posting a bulletin about a skunk2 car for sale. are the wheels still availible?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

i drive a gst and a honda. i know exactly how you feel. i got yelled at on my dsm forums for posting a bulletin about a skunk2 car for sale. are the wheels still availible?
yes the wheels are still available..

If there the same pattern n everything as the 2g wheels they will fit...my civic has a type r 5 lug conversion n my brothers 2g spyder wheels fit my car..if that helps anyone

Quoted post[/post]]
If there the same pattern n everything as the 2g wheels they will fit...my civic has a type r 5 lug conversion n my brothers 2g spyder wheels fit my car..if that helps anyone
yes, these should be the same pattern.. bump

these would make some nice winter wheels for me...

if they're still around in a couple weeks I may be interested.

Back