1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OEM Fuel Rails

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by MaaseyRacer, Apr 10, 2004.

1. MaaseyRacer

MaaseyRacer Senior Member

Can someone answer this are all OEM fuel rails them same volume wise? Are they interchangable? I have a b16 intake manifold, and I do not have a fuel rail, someone has offered me a super cheap complete GSR fuel rail. Will a GSR fuel rail fit on my B16 intake manifold?

2. brian11to1

brian11to1 Senior Member

Pretty sure they are all the same. GSR is a bigger engine so it may be a tad larger. Go for it.

3. JDMilan

JDMilan Senior Member

honda fuel rails support up to I believe 400whp in terms of whether or not you need to compensate and buy a higher flowing fuel rail.

4. asmallsol

asmallsol Super Moderator

I am pretty sure that all honda fuel rails are the same, the only thing that is diffrent is the fuel pressure regualtor.

Can someone reasure me on this.

5. MaaseyRacer

anyone else have any say on this as this rail is going to cost me next to nothign all i have to do is pay shipping as I helped this guy out a while back.

6. NotUrAverage_Si

NotUrAverage_Si Senior Member

I'm pretty sure it will work.

7. cws13

cws13 Senior Member

That one should work but they are not all the same for sure. They changed them a bunch.

8. MaaseyRacer

how so? What are the differences between them, I just want something that is going to look stock, and function. I just know that the manifolds are different between some of the B series motors, and I just really want to make sure this is going to work.

9. cws13

cws13 Senior Member

Wish I could be more specific, my experience involves people bringing in their cars to switch back to stock in order to sell or trade in. They usually left their stock rail at wherever shop they had the AEM one or whatever installed and bring in whatever they pick up cheap. Haven't had one work yet. I think the last one was a reg. Prelude rail trying to go on an SH.

10. legutki

legutki Senior Member

It will definately not work!!

J/K I have always heard they were interchangeable and it will it work By the way itwill be shipped tommorow :D

11. MaaseyRacer

sweet I got it, and guess what..... IT WORKS!!!! the GSR fuel rail is compatible with the B16 manifold, and injectors.. Thanks again Legutki.

12. bklyneg

bklyneg Senior Member

i tried to switch one on my b20b and the holes that hold it to the intake manifold didn't line up. so , no , they dont all fit.

13. Arachnid

Arachnid Senior Member

i think the b16a and the b18c1 are the same, b18b is different and maybe b18c5 is different (pretty sure it is!). b20 is out of the question, it's not even close to compatible.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted