OEM rear speaker pod question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Korax

What colors did these come in? I'm thinking only gray. I have a set for my hatch but would like to find blue ones if they even exist.:confused:

I think they only came in gray but theirs two kinds the standard option ones and the very very rare gathers tilted ones.

They make acoustic friendly speaker grill cloth that can be purchased easily. Blue is one color they make. You could just wrap the EF hatch grill with it and glue it on. It can look really clean and have something different then all these JDM whores.

P.S. In terms of audio.....Gathers SUCKS!!!! They suck so bad....I mean so bad that I think its literally stupid to have the opinion that running them is cool. (not saying anyone here said that) But there has to be some point where some JDM stuff sucks....big time

Just look a gathers speaker and it looks like a GM speaker out of a '86 Chevy Pick-up lol

That's cuz you have everything. Hey didn't one of your ef's come with a real jdm call girl?

Back