off the market

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

gomezkun

Yay for DOHC VTEC ^_^
Advice was taken from you all and friend at home in Oregon.
I found myself a nice girl.

Oh Happy Days ^_^

prego in 3 weeks. the man was in iraq for gods sake. i feel sorry for her guts. lol

prego in 3 weeks. the man was in iraq for gods sake. i feel sorry for her guts. lol
ROFLMAO! :D
(although I still haven't got any since before i left @_@)

Sorry for the quick post and the lack of details; my excitement just had me at a loss of words.

Much thanks was brought to you all here on the forum because of all the insightful advice given to Celebrity and his post;
https://hondaswap.com/members-lounge/singulerity-part-2-a-186360/

Anywho, so after reading every detail and receiving personal message on here, I got a positive outlook and a new found boost of confidence in the opposite sex. I had been talking with this girl but never really went past the friends zone.

"if you just act and talk like friends, than you will have a friend"

So one of the things I had to set myself up for was failure- the worst thing that can happen is she will say no. Thing's might be awkward, but they would work themselves out.
I asked out my friend Sarah and she pretty much denied me. Despite us spending a lot of time together as it was, I did not let it affect me ;)

A few days later I went on a date with this girl I had met on a dating site; Starbucks for coffee and chit chatting. This was during Xmas break and she was at her parents house since she didn't have classes.
I met her parents within like 5 minutes of seeing her in person ~ always fun.

Drove around the icy residential areas with the Civic (which took a good beating and didn't leave a scratch ~ more love for the Honda ^^)
We sat at the Starbucks drinking coffee and talking to one another for like 7 hours. I can't remember that last time someone could come up with topics or be willing to talk about anything and everything.

After all that time, she invited me to her parents house to cook dinner for me. I thought it was a bit much, considering it was her parents house and I just met her, but she called her mom and then the mom insisted I come over for food; can't say no to a homecooked meal right?
Got along with the parents ~ they seemed to like the fact that I was military; always a good thing ^^

3x Dates, Many email exchanges, and many phone calls...its been oficialized :)

The story gets a bit longer and drawn out, so I will leave it out unless I get flamed for leaving more details out.
To summarize this girl...

+Can speak Spanish & has a wannabe Latina persona (she's Korean)
++Accepts my wannabe Asian persona
+Cooks & prefers homemade meals rather than going out
+Friendly, Kind, Honest, Sincere
+Intelligent and motivated (she become an RN in May)
+Enjoys the little things in lifes (ex. Playing tic-tac-toe on a big gym at the park [based on a true story])
+Loves watching movies & gaming
+Accepts me for who I am

I don't want to jinx myself or anything, but damn, this girls almost too good to be true (yet she's with me ^^)

Let the further details/questions begin :p

You sound young if its been like 2 weeks. Still no sex and your pulling yourself Off the market. Me and linh have been 1+ years and I still don't go spreading that I'm taken let alone 3 dates. Don't rush. Don't get your hopes up. 3 months is hardly Enough time with a person let alone 14or so days. Dating is always great at first Since you always have stuff to say. Everything you talk about is new to you both. What Matters is when you both have nothing to say yet still enjoy being around each Other even if your both doing your own thing. Sounds like it could be the start to something good. Knock on wood for no random surprises "so how does dinner at my place sound... Of btw I've got a case of the herpes" DOH! I do have to ask... Do you or your gf have a little brother you could set injen up With?

warning: she's korean. seriously, just be careful. korean chicks are nuts.

warning: she's korean. seriously, just be careful. korean chicks are nuts.

It's all in where they're born, as with every Asian, I don't think I could ever date a US born asian girl.

might as well just get some whiny white chick that wants tons of crap and to be pampered.

Back