Off to Boot Camp

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Now that I think about it I got a friend whos going to be a DI over in San diego. he wont be out of school in time to be one of yours, not to mention who knows what battalion and company he will be in. But once again good luck. Enjoy my 4 years have been fun but its time for me to move on too different things. I came in single and now im married with two kids. So have fun and learn everything you can. When you get out of boot camp let me know and ill help you with all this shit from there. Do certain things to get promoted faster things like that. I know all the tricks.

94 day's :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :blink:

Damn...my basic was only 9 days.....and I got out of it with an E-3 B)

Civil Air Patrol since I was 12....hehe

Plus I was also the squad leader, and in tech school...I was the yellow rope... :ph34r:

Anyways....good luck dude....and don't cut your hair yet...unless you have a mullet.....then trim it down to a decent hair....DI's will rape you if you have hair...or no hair.

yeah thats one thing i forgot. Its gonna get shaved off reguardless. Even if your bald when you walk in there. Just make sure its not long because the blades on the razors are dull and it rips more than cuts.

Originally posted by allbottledup@Jun 6 2004, 10:06 AM
Turbomirage-AIT if for the airforce. Plust San Diego has no female platoons only parris island. He will go to MCT at camp pendelton

air force is called tech school, just went through it 4 months ago....

also, just think of it as a game, once you get into the operational corps its pretty relaxed.

what i learned is dont volunteer for shit when your still in bootcamp or your techschool, it doesn't mean anything when you get into the operational military. when your out doin your job, thats when you wanna shine!

think of it as a game, and you'll start countin your days by the meals..

Originally posted by SpodaB1@Jun 7 2004, 03:41 PM

BTW what is your MOS? I was as mentioned 6400. Just curious. Please dont say 0300, basic infantry.

i forgot the number of my MOS, but its Supply Administration and Operations Clerk. its like 3043 or something like that.

g/l man. reading this thread reminds of me of why i joined the chAIR Force lol...
as i'm writing this i'm on a 12 hr shift in a completely a/c'd room with no windows, approx 25 dell poweredge servers, 2 cipher locked door and South Park playing in the next room

ahhhh good times

Your going to goto your mos school right by where im stationed. Camp Johnson is where the school is for that its in NC. Too bad Ill be gone by the time you go there. But good luck anyway. Remeber to write. When you get there I can give you some spots to chill with some decent cars.

Alright well i leave tommorrow. I have been running twice a day, about 2-3 miles each time. I even had to spend an hour in the sauna yesterday, but i am at weight now. Since yesterday i have lost about 9 pounds.

So tommorrow i gotta go workout some more, just to be sure, then i will go check in at the hotel. Then i can leave until curfew. On monday i will have to be at MEPS all day then head to boot camp.

So i guess I'll be back in 3 months, have fun here.

At least to me, y0.

Keep your head high, your spirits high, and you ego low, you are no one as soon as you leave for boot camp. Be prepared to stay up for 36 hrs and only get 5 hrs of sleep your first day on base.

This brings back the feelings I had when I left for boot camp, except my GF (who is now my X) isnt here crying and bringing me down, nor are my parents, friends and faimly.

Best of luck, mang.

As soon as you get home on your 10 day leave, post that your back... haa haa the three months (actually 12 weeks and like 5 days, its not really 13 weeks) will fly by dude. Make the best of it, everything you do is for a reason, be prepared for your feet to hurt like a bitch after you drop into your platoon, those boots are a killer. Also I hope dirty clothes dont bother you, you wont be washing your camies for 2-3 weeks at a time. You're goin in the summer so you'll get to roll up your sleeves on really hot days... and blouse your boots after T-17... try your damnedest to catch onto the Drill.... you win Initial Drill, you get more freedoms than anything. On the T-10 survey dont write anything that will get ANYONE into trouble. A guy wrote that one of our Drill Instructors was abusing him, the Drill Instructor (E-6 SSgt Delacruz) got into a ton of shit and was suspended for like 2 weeks... he came back and IT'd the living shit out of him, he was puking blood and all kinds of shit. Keep you mouth shut, you'll just create more problems than needed. Also you should get really familiar with your Navy and Marine Corps Rank Structure Enlisted, Officer and Warrant Officer's was well.

Again, from everyone here at my house, Good Luck.

As soon as you get home on your 10 day leave, post that your back...

I'm reserves, and they split my training so i wont do MCT or MOS school till nest summer. so its just boot camp this year,.

well i am just doing all the last minute shit, gonna go check in the hotel at 3. gotta wrok out some more at 1, then check in the hotel. After that ill come home and get my last piece of ass for 3 months. I keep thinking about what my recruiter was saying. he said the drill instructors tell the guys, "When you get back, Your girl will be just the same as when you left her- crying and freshly fucked" It sticks in my head cuz its true as fuck. I am just glad i left this girl. 3 1/2 years is a lot to let go, But when she is totally dishonest and goes behind your back then lies to your face, its just not worth it. I just saved a bunch of emails to disk that she was writing to some guy that she partied with while i was gone on vacation recently. he is some fuck from the military, and i dont know all the shit, and i havent confronted her yet. I actually kind of need her while im gone cause she is handling all the bills and rent. then when i get back she already knows i am moving up to NorCal. Fuckin San Diego is way too expensive, so that was my excuse to get away from her lying ass.

oh well just ranting, kinda getting my anger out bfore i leave. Just cant wait to get back, be in shape, and go out and get some hot ass girls. not being cocky, but i can get some fine girls right now, so i know once im all in shape and shit, then being a "marine", the girls will be easy as fuck to get. B)

Oh well guys, Im out. gonna log off now. Thanks for the support and ill be back in September.

Later,
Dustin

Originally posted by senate_9427@Jun 13 2004, 12:41 PM
As soon as you get home on your 10 day leave, post that your back...

I'm reserves, and they split my training so i wont do MCT or MOS school till nest summer. so its just boot camp this year,.

well i am just doing all the last minute shit, gonna go check in the hotel at 3. gotta wrok out some more at 1, then check in the hotel. After that ill come home and get my last piece of ass for 3 months. I keep thinking about what my recruiter was saying. he said the drill instructors tell the guys, "When you get back, Your girl will be just the same as when you left her- crying and freshly fucked" It sticks in my head cuz its true as fuck. I am just glad i left this girl. 3 1/2 years is a lot to let go, But when she is totally dishonest and goes behind your back then lies to your face, its just not worth it. I just saved a bunch of emails to disk that she was writing to some guy that she partied with while i was gone on vacation recently. he is some fuck from the military, and i dont know all the shit, and i havent confronted her yet. I actually kind of need her while im gone cause she is handling all the bills and rent. then when i get back she already knows i am moving up to NorCal. Fuckin San Diego is way too expensive, so that was my excuse to get away from her lying ass.

oh well just ranting, kinda getting my anger out bfore i leave. Just cant wait to get back, be in shape, and go out and get some hot ass girls. not being cocky, but i can get some fine girls right now, so i know once im all in shape and shit, then being a "marine", the girls will be easy as fuck to get. B)

Oh well guys, Im out. gonna log off now. Thanks for the support and ill be back in September.

Later,
Dustin

SEMPER FI - DO OR DIE

Write me nukka.

Recieved a Letter From Dustin

Originally posted by Dustin's Letter From Boot Camp
Whats up Brian

this is Dustin, senate from HS. Im her ein boot camp now. We are on T13 and gettin ready for initial drill. Hey i wrote you and allbottledup, but I forgot which of you is a Marine, and which one was going thoruhg boot camp and got ELS'ed. So let me know which of you it is.

Well Its going good here so far, the platoon has 89 people in it, and they are still having a hard time workin as a team. We ran the confidence course yesterday, but I didnt make it thought all of the obstacles. It doesnt matter Ill make it by the ned. We are also doing Pugil Sticks tomorrow. that will be the second time for the platoon. but the first time for me becuase I was on light duty the last time they did them. We'll be leaving for Pendleton next saturday so that should be a blast.

Well I gotta go cuase I'm inside and the platoon is outside Drilling. I got to stay in becuase Im a scribe and had stuff to take care of, but htye should bebe in soon. Hey, write me back if you want and if you can send me pics of some cars. IT's killing me not being around a car. Maybe send a CRX pic or two.

Here's the Address:
Rec. Michelson, Dustin
3rd BN, Lima Co. Plt 3097
39000 Midway Ave
San Diego, Ca 92140-3097

Later, Dustin

As you can tell he is doing well... or at least seems to be. Just thought I'd update.

Back