*OFFICIAL* 08-09 NFL Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

your comment in my "bored" thread is what made me put that.. haha.. but yea, all my friends say i'm the lucky one in the group..

i've never won it.. i simply guess my picks and get most of them right.. right up with the top pickers and i dont even know what the hell i'm doing.. haha

i've never won it.. i simply guess my picks and get most of them right.. right up with the top pickers and i dont even know what the hell i'm doing.. haha

You & Me both man, I have never even done a football league lol

Fuck... I switched my pick from NY to Washington for some dumb ass reason and the Giants kicked the Redskins' ass... fuck me...

*points and snickers*

Well I'm going to miss one too, I picked the Rams. So we'll be even, until I win. :p

Well I'm going to miss one too, I picked the Rams. So we'll be even, until I win. :p
Yeah but I originally picked NY and I always tell myself NOT to second guess myself. The one time I do, I fuck it up... i'm an idiot :(

and you are not winning, I am :D :fuckyou2:

I haven't seen Indy play that bad since... 1989 when I saw them get whipped up on live.

Fucking SD choked...

Seattle needs to pull their heads out their asses...

WTF happened to Indy?...

And where the fuck did Atlanta come from?! Out of fucking no where. Un-fucking-believable...

Back