*OFFICIAL* 08-09 NFL Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

damnit!.. .. i was in a weekly pool for the games and it was a three-way tie for 1st .. final scored did me in.. SD, why'd you have to score so much? woulda won $150

damnit!.. .. i was in a weekly pool for the games and it was a three-way tie for 1st .. final scored did me in.. SD, why'd you have to score so much? woulda won $150
I fucking hate that shit. I forgot what game it was but I was winning the 2nd quarter, for the second quarter you got $75. Then right before the half ended, one team kicked a field goal!... Fucking bitches...

Ok. The 4th quarter for the Colts: holy BWAAAAAAHAHAHAA

Poor Texans, their starter QB was sick so they put in rosenthas? He lost it for them.

So far I'm 7-1 for the week fellas.

Last edited:
how in the hell did Miami beat SD... ??!?!?

WTF is going on in Big D? My team is fucking falling apart from the inside out... They need to get their act together...

Terrence Newman - Injured. Felix Jones - Injured. Tony Romo - Injured. Terrell Owens - back to his old ways :( (he's been my fav reciever ever since Michael Irvin retired) Pac Man Jones - Suspended/ Back to his old ways...

The only upside is we got Roy Williams from the Lions but how the hell is the passing game gonna be at full potential with Romo out and with them not being able to have good play action with Felix Jones injured? Sure Marion Barber can handle the load but he not the speed running back that defensive really worry about...

I guess we'll see how this all pans out...

I am, and I raped you all (who are playing) this week.

its funny how you post here when you have a good week..

on a side note.. i've done terrible all season so far.. i had 1 good week where i got 13 right

its funny how you post here when you have a good week..

on a side note.. i've done terrible all season so far.. i had 1 good week where i got 13 right

I posted here after someone else posted here.

I was putting picks in until this week I'm done with yahoo. 2nd week in a row I've made picks and it didn't complete them all, and this week it didn't take any of my picks. Yahoo sports sucks , I suggest using cbs sports or something else next year other than yahoo.

dallas won...yayyyy!!!! please god let brad johnson get pulled from the game on sunday....NY is probably going to eat our lunch for us.

and i pruned an email address to avoid the users getting spammed.

The last two weeks i've been real busy and i forgot to put my picks :(

I made sure to do all my picks for this coming week so it's all good :D

Jason Witten has a broken rib now :( Aside from all the off the field shit, they are injury plagued now :( This sucks. Witten is supposed to play but one good hit from a safety or linebacker and his day is over... They need to just tough it out and get healed up.

Since you all claim to continually forget, here's your reminder.

!DON'T FORGET TO MAKE YOUR PICKS!

Back