*OFFICIAL* 08-09 NFL Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well, good thing I did it tuesday then.

A reminder for next week then. Don't forget to make your fucking picks! I'm gonna be in first place here shortly cause you all forget.

Thank you to all who keep forgetting to make picks, and getting a lot wrong too. I'm one game over in first place now. :)

Ok don't forget to make your picks this week, first game is tomorrow. Slackers.

tru.. thanks for the reminder.. :D.. i've made mine every week, but i suck at this so i'm still not in first

man i cant believe i didnt get in this year...i only missed one pick for this week...woulda thought Green bay would have obliterated chicago. The Denver/Atlanta pick i actually flipped a coin.

Everything else i got right (the cowboys didnt disappoint me...YAY!)

man i cant believe i didnt get in this year...i only missed one pick for this week...who woulda thought Green bay would have obliterated chicago. The Denver/Atlanta pick i actually flipped a coin.

Everything else i got right (the cowboys didnt disappoint me...YAY!)

stupid being busy this week. I tried to get my picks in but missed the cut off on Thursday.

i did pretty good this week.. i might win the weekly pool i'm in .. woot! .. $162

Well I can't seem to remember my password, I've tried every variation of the 4 different passwords I use, and none of them work. Then when I try to reset the password, it keeps telling me it doesn't fit their formatting requirements. It's 6-32 characters, and mixes letters symbols and numbers, what the fuck? Fuck Yahoo.

I guess I'm done picking for this season.

Well I can't seem to remember my password, I've tried every variation of the 4 different passwords I use, and none of them work. Then when I try to reset the password, it keeps telling me it doesn't fit their formatting requirements. It's 6-32 characters, and mixes letters symbols and numbers, what the fuck? Fuck Yahoo.

I guess I'm done picking for this season.
damn that sucks lol.

stupid plaxico burress pulled a cheddar bob. shooting his damn self in the leg.

why don't people understand they don't need to be ghetto anymore when you are a millionaire. you can hire security to carry guns legally. it just doesn't make sense.

son of a fucking bitch!... i needed the total score to be under 45 to win the pool... sorry ass fucks decided to still try and score... fuck them and their mothers, right in the ass
[/rant]

alrighty.. looks like up top again in my pool.. good thing too..i have 6 months auto insurance i need to pay..

if Tampa Bay wins, i win.. if they lose, tie breaker again

i like how dallas has the ability to lose a game they had already won.

i like how dallas has the ability to lose a game they had already won.
Fucking :werd:

I was like 'cool, we got this game' so I went outside to give my car a wash and oil change. Come back and the highlights show Romo throwing a pick... WTF!!! :mad:

MAKE YOUR PICKS BY 5PM TODAY!!!!!

HAHA Hell yeah baby... actually I cant believe the Steelers won that game lol..and thanks for the reminder, I was still able to make my picks haha

Back