*OFFICIAL* 08-09 NFL Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

my team is doing serious work this week... they need to play this way all the time... bye bye Dallas.. GO EAGLES!!

As long as tony isnt hurt too bad. If Brad Johnson ends up going in again we're hosed.

hahahaa i'm sorry, but i had so much fun watching the eagles spank them.
i love my eagles. even if mcnabb is steadily approaching age 88 and westbrook can't seem to not get hurt lately and even though they frequently get close enough to the championship to taste it and then fuck up when we need them most... i still love 'em.

Fuck the Indy defense. They showed up with thumbs up their asses tonight. I mean seriously the game goes to OT and all you do is commit obvious penalties right in front of the officials?

In closing, fuck you Foster, Session, and Jennings for your 3 penalties basically handing 1st downs to San Diego. Those 3 guys single handedly helped to end Indianapolis' season.

Well you take Brady out of the game and its over. Brady IS the Patriots.

He didn't prove anything, they're out of the playves... because Brady is out. LOL

Now that my dumbshit Colts are out, I've gotta stick with the Mannings and go for the Giants. I'd like to see Eli kick some ass again.

Last edited:
Well Miami failed today bad... and ther out of the play off's because they didn't play as hard as they could... other wise 1 win vs jets or 1 win vs Miami and they woulda been in No problem... but nope they just died haha... So the teams that deserved to go made it :)

we woulda turned off the game at half time......if my mom's boyfriend wasnt an eagles fan...that was so sad.

Not as sad as the colts loss, but still, pretty sad.

What hurts worse. A complete blow out or getting beat in stupidity in overtime.

defensive battle between the Eagles and the Vikings yesterday.. good game.. my Eagles overcame though

we woulda turned off the game at half time......if my mom's boyfriend wasnt an eagles fan...that was so sad.

Not as sad as the colts loss, but still, pretty sad.

What hurts worse. A complete blow out or getting beat in stupidity in overtime.

I don't know i just hate the Chargers.

photo-2.jpg

Back