Official 2011-2012 NFL Pick-Em Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B16RacerN2NR

Working Hard
VIP
It's that time of the year again :D

Most of you know I will be rooting for my Dallas Cowboys again :p

However, I feel like (on paper), the teams to beat are going to be the NY Jets, the NE Patriots, and the Philadelphia Eagles :mad:

Who will you guys and gals be rooting for?

Let's get it on...

Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Pro Football Pickem - Join a Group

Group Name: HondaSwap

Group ID#: 52580

Password: password

You have up to 5 minutes before kick-off of each game to make your picks for that game and picks will continue through the play-offs.

To the noobs who join, there are/is no prize(s). This is just for fun. Although, if everyone wants to throw like $10 into a PayPal account and the winner gets the pot, that could be cool. We can also split the pot. 1st place - 50%, 2nd place - 30%, and 3rd place - 20%. We can all come up with some ideas.

was wondering if there was gonna be a thread on this..

this is my teams year.. Go Eagles!!!

stickied BTW.. so nobody will have to search for it

get your picks in.. Thursday is the first game

Ill be going for the Seahawks as i do every year but i have a feeling we are going to have a few seasons of rebuild.

was wondering if there was gonna be a thread on this..

this is my teams year.. Go Eagles!!!

stickied BTW.. so nobody will have to search for it

get your picks in.. Thursday is the first game
Fuck the Eagles and Thanks for the sticky lol

Ill be going for the Seahawks as i do every year but i have a feeling we are going to have a few seasons of rebuild.
I felt the Seahawks had a few seasons to snatch up a Superbowl, other than when they lost to Pittsburgh, but injuries to key players hurt them real bad.

Hmm won't let me join right now :shrug2: guess I'll try back in a bit

Picked a few upsets for this week. Sucks payton is out in the first game.

I have a feeling the Colts will lose in Houston without him. I'm not one of those guys who thinks one guy makes the entire team, but he's a BIG part of that first game down there. That rivalry has grown over the past couple years, it's always been a great first game watching those two teams go back and forth.

I'm in.

I think Peyton pretty much does make that team, and makes a huge difference over most other guys, particularly in a close game. Pretty confident they really don't need an offensive coordinator or qb coach because he makes all the calls anyways.

I hate him and his brother.

I'm in.

I think Peyton pretty much does make that team, and makes a huge difference over most other guys, particularly in a close game. Pretty confident they really don't need an offensive coordinator or qb coach because he makes all the calls anyways.

I hate him and his brother.

The Offensive Coordinator gives Manning 3 plays to choose from and then he makes the call on the field.

We all picked GB over NO lol...

For those who hasvn't signed up yet... DO IT!!!

You're only 1 game behind with PLENTY left to go...

Back