Official 2011-2012 NFL Pick-Em Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I didn't get to see it all. But I checked last minute on my phone (since I couldn't find the damn channel on my friends tv) and they had Washington ahead so long I thought it was over. Beyond pissed, then i got on facebook, saw all the "how bout dem Cowboys" posts and had to scramble back to see they got the win. Really wish I got to see the last quarter.

the sheer amount of face palm required for that second half just cannot be expressed by one's self:

Attachments

• doublefacepalm.jpg
    doublefacepalm.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 225
I never thought I would see the day that in the season of AARP quarterbacks, Matt Hasselbeck would be outperforming Donovan Mcnabb.

95b16coupe said:
I never thought I would see the day that in the season of AARP quarterbacks, Matt Hasselbeck would be outperforming Donovan Mcnabb.

Hasselback is a solid quarterback seattle just sold off there o-line after there superbowl year. That always makes it hard to perform. Plus McNabb is a pussy and always has been.

i unno, i ended up with 12 wins...woulda been 13 if dallas hadn't choked on a 50ft cock.

fucking Maclin couldnt hold onto the ball.. past 3 games Philly has taken a loss because of the 4th quarter ..

i rocked it this week. oakland and houston was a close game to pick. and seattle beat ny....wtf?

just read the recap. that story is about the only believable scenario.

I was going to change my pick from Houston to Oakland once I found out about Al Davis because I knew they were going to come out and play hard for him. But, I forgot :(

B16RacerN2NR said:
I was going to change my pick from Houston to Oakland once I found out about Al Davis because I knew they were going to come out and play hard for him. But, I forgot :(

Thats the only reason?

I really like Matt Schaub and I just have a tough time picking against him.

Back