Official 2016 Politics thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Some quality choices so far....

Llz9IOB.jpg

I will never vote Democrat, and I'll never vote for a bible thumper. Looks like I'm sitting this one out boys.

Reactions: tab
Its also funny how she will be 69 years old at election time. Mccain was 72 and the democrats said he was too old.

I wonder if the republicans should put a woman candidate up so the sexist argument will be invalid.

Lol. Remember when they had a female vp candidate? Easily lost them the election. But man she's making some serious coin now.

Lol. Remember when they had a female vp candidate? Easily lost them the election. But man she's making some serious coin now.
Yeah, but she was kinda pretty. Vice Presidents are a joke unless the President dies.

Unfortunately, no president is going to win without serious coin to back them. That means someone is going to call in their chips later on, making whoever wins more of a puppet than a global leader, regardless of party. I wrote in Hillary Clinton when Obama was on the ballot. Flame on.

Yeah, but she was kinda pretty. Vice Presidents are a joke unless the President dies.

Unfortunately, no president is going to win without serious coin to back them. That means someone is going to call in their chips later on, making whoever wins more of a puppet than a global leader, regardless of party. I wrote in Hillary Clinton when Obama was on the ballot. Flame on.

Hillary is going to potentially acquire a $2.5 BILLION dollar campaign fun. That buys you a lot of black, mexican, and women votes.

You forgot LGBT. The R's are too up Jesus's ass to let people be

Reactions: tab
I'm actually hoping the current Governor of Ohio - John Kasich (R) runs. He is more of a middle of the road kinda guy, and has really helped to turn the economy around in Ohio. I think he will get less torn up by the mainstream media compared to the Ted Cruz's out there.

Back