Official Fishing thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That's a big one. Probably 2nd or 3rd year steelhead. Legit. You hit anything?

We saw like 5 sleds pulled up to the barrier and 10-15 dudes up there. Pretty easy to snag there. We went all the way down to blue creek and only saw the 1 live catch.

I can't wait for them to get in there.

That's a big one. Probably 2nd or 3rd year steelhead. Legit. You hit anything?

We saw like 5 sleds pulled up to the barrier and 10-15 dudes up there. Pretty easy to snag there. We went all the way down to blue creek and only saw the 1 live catch.

I can't wait for them to get in there.
that was the only fish we touched all day!

10252002_765831170107952_5821616432352407553_n.jpg

Right in front of the West Haven boat ramp. Just about 109 yards out. 3 feet of water.

Nice, I have only been out twice. I went to the Farmington River one day and got nothing. Opening day I got one rainbow trout. Hoping to get out a coupe more times but with a wedding and trying to buy a house there isn't much time.

Nice, I have only been out twice. I went to the Farmington River one day and got nothing. Opening day I got one rainbow trout. Hoping to get out a coupe more times but with a wedding and trying to buy a house there isn't much time.
I got a nice house, just needs a few tweeks here and there.... I'll sell for a decent price if I can move closer to the water.

Great picture man. I always forget to take pictures.

I went halibut fishing and shrimping last week. No halibut but limited on spot prawns in the first soak. They were some mighty fine eating on Sunday.

Back