Official Forza 3 thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bitch.

l_5c506048355c42d4a8588a9544279990.jpg

That ain't shit. You should see the limited edition. I've been playing it since I picked it up 5 hours ago. Im impressed with the graphics and physics. But the car list is lacking in some areas. I did get to build my third gen Camaro. And there's a third and fourth gen trans am, but no EF hatch (boo!) other than the Rex. My live isn't up so I gotta wait to claim my downloadable content... Boo X 2

not gonna be an ef hatch. that gen got the crx. no civic type r either. thats why you have the integra type r.

Don't have a next gen console, but I'm in for pics.

Last edited:
got it after my doctors appointment.. stopped playing because the both sets of batteries died on me today.. lol....

Got it. Already have a 947hp datsun 510. Murders on the strip

i'm taking a different approach at the game and not building monster cars right off the bat like i did on the second one..

im trying to get to the drag racing.

built an A honda fit, and an A evo9 MR. lovely game.

I couldn't resist an twin turbo LS9 swap in the Camaro. Built up STI... That's it so far. I went to sleep soon after that first post or that list would be 15 cars long. Now I gotta go to work. :(

I may be able to score it this weekend. And while I am at it I will probably put down a down payment on CoD 4: MW2 Prestige Edition.

just picked mine up, couldnt help boostin my SiR crx right away :cool: The turbo physics are so much better this time around, as well as the sounds of them.

Back