Official Forza 3 thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Im just going through the seasons until I finish and aqquire the achievements. Once I have done this I shall select events list and aqquire gold on all the outstanding events because this is another achievement.
So its simple really, play through seasons, finish off the events list last.

Last edited:
alright.. since many of us have the game here we need to get a HS race going sometime.. we need to arrange a time so everyone can be prepared.. we need to come up w/ what class races we're going to do also

well... anytime i get on to play, there is about 4-5 friends from here playing the game.. lol

Well I play all day during the week but I'm sure most are at work lol.. but I can get on at night and race too. Any class works for me, I'll bring the Evo :)

I didn't reserve it but lucked up and found the one copy the local gamestop had which was the special pre-order limited edition which comes with the zr1 and all the other good stuff. Love the game. Most fun i've had is drifting Fujimi Kaido with 3-4 friends with the Nascar stock cars. :)

spooooooon

12413d1257008304-jump2.jpg

Attachments

• jump2.jpg
    jump2.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 208
aww man i wanna buy this soo bad.what system are you guys using xbox 360 ps3?

I wish they would make them compatable with eachother. I'd love to get the game and race people on here, but there's no way I'm buying a 360.

i think damn near everyone on here has 360 besides maybe 4-5 of you guys?

finished up season 4 earlier...

mmmmmmmmm.... 21's in back, 20s in front.. lol

12435d1257138762-m5.jpg

Attachments

• m5.jpg
    m5.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:
Back