Official GT4 Contest #1

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i think the best screen shot would be after you exit and you get the options to retry or select the other menus. it clearly shows the car used, the best lap time and the hp and weight. i tried changing the weight and hp. after i exited to this portion of the game it displays all the info.

Quoted post[/post]]
i think the best screen shot would be after you exit and you get the options to retry or select the other menus. it clearly shows the car used, the best lap time and the hp and weight. i tried changing the weight and hp. after i exited to this portion of the game it displays all the info.

:werd: i think i posted that the exit screen was the best shot

guess ill give it a shot, havent played in months

guess im going to have to break out my steering wheel and game lol. I will do it after I get home...between work and now...you ALL are going down :). My friend and I used to ALWAYS play this game aha.

i played it quite a bit when it came out, but i havent played it months. i moved in this house in september and last night was the first time ive played it in this house so its been since at least sept.

ill keep trying and see what i can do though :wink:

I swear to god, if my PS2 doesn't read my disk in the next half hour im throwing it against the wall...Ive already used my lens cleaner on it. And the CD looks fine...no deep scratches.

any new times guys?

my 24 hours at the ring shodl be done by the time i get home from work ($1,500,000 for leaving the thing on all night. lol)

i'm saving for this:

# Nissan R92CP

Reach 694 in game days. It will appear in Used Cars 1 for 1,224,999 credits.
# Nissan R390 GT1 '98

Reach 694 in game days. It will appear in Used Cars 2 for 2,924,999 credits.

i'm on day 595 or something right now :)

oh yeah,

when i get home, i'll have won that cash AND the Polyphony Formula Gran Turismo '04

f1 car baby :p

finally, i can do the world championship race. lol my 980hp jag race car was getting smoked. i'm doing 210 and getting passed like im standing still. lol

whipped out a few practice laps while i was on the phone :p

thats with the cheaters 20% more power and lowest weight . . . i never even noticed that

and I followed directions, your picture should look like this right B?

gallery_2_340_2485.jpg

yup, thats the pic that will win the prize. funny how we never noticed that menu, huh? lol

i pulled a 144.310 :p

unfortunately, i can't win my own prize.... lol there's a 142 in this car. i know it :)

K well I might be - one PS2 if the bitch doesn't read my disk when I get home from running. Its gonna be hard becuase the chair im using is taller then the TV tray I have my steering wheel attached to lol.

pissedoffsol you have to remember that some people can cheat,with code breaker

Back