Official GT4 Contest #1

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
bullshit...I can only get a 1'49 lol...gotta keep trying.

its all in the sterring on this car. it pushes like hell.

if you hear the tires screaching, you're attempting the corner wrong.

smooth = fast.

late-apex.
trail brake.
slow in, fast out.

:)

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
bullshit...I can only get a 1'49 lol...gotta keep trying.

its all in the sterring on this car. it pushes like hell.

if you hear the tires screaching, you're attempting the corner wrong.

smooth = fast.

late-apex.
trail brake.
slow in, fast out.

:)
got a 1'45. Gotta brake later. Thats my problem I am braking to many times in a turn and im braking while turning. I need to stop it haha. Doesn't help that I can't get traction 1st or 2nd gear. Gotta feather the gas a bit...or in my case not step on it so hard. I got steering wheel it helps alot I think. I pulled a faster time then the computer person did lol

the computer person is your fastest lap. lol

Emulators are not valid because there's no consistancy. this must be played on GT4 on a playstation.

no boooo, its called FAIR.

you can't be a car enthusiast and not have GT4.

its the only game i own. and i bought a ps2 just because of it.

Quoted post[/post]]
no boooo, its called FAIR.

you can't be a car enthusiast and not have GT4.

its the only game i own. and i bought a ps2 just because of it.
yea.. i was gonna do the same, and buy another one.. .. i sold my PS2 years ago, wish i hadn't now..

and yes you can be a car enthusiast and not have GT4.. its called Forza Motorsport.. but they dont have Trial Mountain which is my fav. track from GT2.. i dont remeber if it was there on the first one.. i've had all of them except GT4

i've found that lowering the weight of the car actually makes it slower because it understeers more. i can run a better time with the HP up a little bit, but the weight at flat 0.

Quoted post[/post]]i've found that lowering the weight of the car actually makes it slower because it understeers more. i can run a better time with the HP up a little bit, but the weight at flat 0.
There is a good thought behind this post. However if you add weight to the car, you can actually make it through the corners QUICKER with the right tires.

btw... so far 1.43.

I will get a shot when I pull out a 1.41.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]i've found that lowering the weight of the car actually makes it slower because it understeers more. i can run a better time with the HP up a little bit, but the weight at flat 0.
There is a good thought behind this post. However if you add weight to the car, you can actually make it through the corners QUICKER with the right tires.

btw... so far 1.43.

I will get a shot when I pull out a 1.41.
damn lol, im gonna have to tinker with it when I get home today...bout 2 more hours....I still got it on at the house haha...I tried finishing up my last professional race (world cup classics) I bought a 68 cougar...I almost had a buick special beat me in the tourny...pissed me off lol. I had to mess with the suspension so much on this car to make sure it doesn't understeer. Now its smooth.

yeah whats the lowest?

im geting there 143.471 :mrgreen:

EDIT:
dscf09509bf.jpg

the most recent proof

WTF!! Im been trying for like 10 laps and the lowest I can get is 1.47ish.... I must be doing something wrong.. How do you guys keep the tires from squeeling??

Back