Official GT4 Contest #1

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

1:45:46 was my best, i'm outta practice w/ the FWD cars. i cant drift teh big sweepers like normal

looks like 143.029 takes the win. no one else posted up any times...

Old Skool, pm me your paypal info. you are t3h winner.

cash sent.

thanks to all who played.

I was hoping for a lot more competition than what we had.

Next month, there will be something else.... exactly what, i'm not sure.

I think GT4 is the way to go.. it's times are as accurate as real life.. They tested a pro driver (can't remember who) in real life and the on gt4 and his times were with in .05 seconds of the real life times.. (or something like that.. super accurate.)

i ran a 142.0xx as my best time. so you all still got some work to do :p

there won't be another one of these for at least a couple weeks. $50 doesn't grow on trees :)

Quoted post[/post]]
I think GT4 is the way to go.. it's times are as accurate as real life.. They tested a pro driver (can't remember who) in real life and the on gt4 and his times were with in .05 seconds of the real life times.. (or something like that.. super accurate.)

Actualy they covered this on top gear. They did an episode where jeremy played GT3 til he couldn't get any better then he actualy ran the track (laguna seca) until his times were consistant as well. The car they used was a NSX. I dont remember exactly how different the times were but it was huge, like 10 seconds or somthing.

Back