*Official* Gym and Diet thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

WTH?

i leave and all of a sudden chaos happens? Thanks for deleting the comments on some post here. this is a good thread. Hopefully this aft.......no this afternoon I WILL get the treadmill setup along with my weight set. I HAVE to start doing better for my self. now that i've lost some weight i might as well keep going, right?

time for e some push-ups, sit-up and tradmill running :)

glad to hear your sticking with it Matt, I hope you seeing some results like i am. :)

Last edited:
i get my information from working out at the gym every day and my trainer and boxxing coach but dosnt matter to each his own
Well my information comes from friends who have degrees in Heath and Exercise Science. Its not to each his own. You're wrong. I'm right.

bahahahahahaha.

And yeah. We call it exercise sciences here. And I have a couple PT buddies.

im not trying to start any arguements or chaos or anything. I dont work out because i box i work out cause i feel better when im done and i want to keep my wife impressed with me instead of getting bored lol but anyways

actrually it is to each there own beacuase everyones body is different an excersice can work for u but may not work for someone else so im not wrong

Well my information comes from friends who have degrees in Heath and Exercise Science. Its not to each his own. You're wrong. I'm right.

lol rep'd

im not trying to start any arguements or chaos or anything. I dont work out because i box i work out cause i feel better when im done and i want to keep my wife impressed with me instead of getting bored lol but anyways

This is the best thing you have said. I would rep you but all the other stuff has been so retarded.

vettekid12 said:
actrually it is to each there own beacuase everyones body is different an excersice can work for u but may not work for someone else so im not wrong

The variations between bodies are slight and aside from adverse reactions everyone's metabolism, protein synthesis, et al, work exactly the same.

You are not debating masturbation techniques, you are debating physiological processes. Your body does the same thing with protein and creatine and steroids as everyone elses, again, unless you have some sort of impediment, ailment, or adverse reaction.

It is biology and chemistry. You don't make the rules.

never did say i make the rules but i have a diference of opinion. just like some people beleive of the big boom theory and others beleive the adam and eve story which do u prefer

never did say i make the rules but i have a diference of opinion. just like some people beleive of the big boom theory and others beleive the adam and eve story which do u prefer
Those theories can't be proven, hence multiple theories. These chemical reactions can be proven. Therefore there is right and wrong, no theory.

Example-
You may prefer hammer curls to work your biceps to the maximum. I may prefer reverse curls for the same effect. This is a to each his own scenario. (even though in depth testing could probably prove this too, but anyway)

Glutimine, Creatine, and Leucine have there place in a workout regiment. They will each individually do what they do, respectively, in any body that they are used in. No one will get Creatine results from Glutimine or vice versa. The make up of a person's body may affect how much or little they have to take, but the effects will be the same. This represents right or wrong. No maybe.

no its not right or wrong. there is no right or wrong in this situation period ur just stuck on ur own point of view and u wont even admit the posibilitys that its not a a fact

You stated that you don't use creatine when you first start out. That is wrong. If you plan to use it, you use it from the very start and through out. I actually can't think of a single supplement that you wouldn't use from the very start and through out.

If you don't use them, that's your purgative. But don't misinform people that are attempting to use them correctly.

wow u r so ignorant its funny. Im not misinforming anyone. First off u want to work out using just ur body and nothing to help u once u lose ur fat and ur body starts to generate muscle thats when u want the boost of the creatine, whey protein, muscle milk what have u. Stop being ingnorant and be open to other thoughts not just ur personal opinion as u are not a scientist or doctor.

like i said im not trying to start an argument or a war with you or anyone on here. Just be open to other ideas and opinions instead of being thickheaded

Yes please. Him and senatE.

I even told him in my last post that I was going to rep him for something he said, then he goes and neg reps me...dipshit.

to me nothing is better than all natural strength. build your muscle without all the science BS.

dont ban anyone, just chill the F out guys. I dont know why people have been such dicks lately. ESPECIALLY coming from some of our veterans!

I mean.....c'mon

to me nothing is better than all natural strength. build your muscle without all the science BS.

dont ban anyone, just chill the F out guys. I dont know why people have been such dicks lately. ESPECIALLY coming from some of our veterans!

I mean.....c'mon

There seems to be a rash of this shit lately though.

hmm well i didnt mean to start anything with anyone and i appologize for it

wow u r so ignorant its funny. Im not misinforming anyone. First off u want to work out using just ur body and nothing to help u once u lose ur fat and ur body starts to generate muscle thats when u want the boost of the creatine, whey protein, muscle milk what have u. Stop being ingnorant and be open to other thoughts not just ur personal opinion as u are not a scientist or doctor.
I love how you spelt ignorant wrong. Ironic.

I'm not ignorant. Unlike you, I actually know what Creatine does. It occurs naturally in the body and provides energy to the muscles. It does not directly build muscle. It allows you to work out longer and harder to gain the added effects, be it gains in muscle mass or increased cardio(burn fat) depending on the exercise you're engaged in.

Not to mention that muscle building and fat burning are completely separate actions. You don't have to lose fat to build muscle or vice versa. Look at NFL linemen and marathon runners. One is strong as hell with fat, the other is lean as hell and doesn't look "jacked". Cardio and muscle building are separate acts. You can choose to do them as much or as little as you want to reach the desired effect.

Supplements are just like cars or any subject matter. The more you read the more you know. I happen to know exactly what every supplement I take does for my workout. Otherwise I wouldn't put it in my body.

I'm not trying to start anything either. I'm just pointing out working out doesn't make you a trainer just as driving a car doesn't make you a mechanic. I've read a lot on the subject and talk with people who have degrees on the subject. I probably know more about this then about cars. Ask away. I'll identify what any supplement does.

Last edited:
Back